• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

when you say "excuse you" every time you hear the burping sound from turning on the A/C

... when it's hot, and you remember that your xj doesn't have A/C. But it's ok because you have a York compressor so you can have on board air!

...you give the parts monkey your Jeep information and he says "is that the little one?" DUH!

...your family and friends laugh at you until there is 10" of snow on the roads... then they wish they had one too!

...you have the Renix manual memorized!:roflmao:

people ask you what's broken and you lie and say nothing because you know it won't effect off road performance.

you're willing to do mods that cause it to drive like crap on the road, because it makes it wheel better.

people ask you what's broken and you lie and say nothing because you know it won't effect off road performance.

you're willing to do mods that cause it to drive like crap on the road, because it makes it wheel better.

wow this one doesn't sound familiar at all lol

how about when all your friends with Subies and a EVO that road race look at you like you effin nuts for running no sway bar

When you start buying parts for your heap out of the Grainger catalog.

when one of the sounds the jeep makes is from your tool box in the trunk
when you buy quarts of oil in bulk (costco sells boxes of 10w-30 :))
all you want for Christmas is tools, parts, and thingy-ma-jigs
every single fluid jug leaks
you dont need "special" seats becasue after 15yrs of driving the seat has formed to your body
when you go through a car wash and you have to being a towel to dry off your interior because your door seals leak.
you build your Dream Rig out of part numbers from Catalouges

when one of the sounds the jeep makes is from your tool box in the trunk

when you have two of almost every tool because you've gotten used to needing one of everything with you at all times. (this one is 100% true for me :doh:)

when you go through a car wash and you have to being a towel to dry off your interior because your door seals leak.
car wash? :dunno: what is this?

... when you own four 15mm sockets (or is it 14mm? might be, I forget), and 3 of them remind you of the last few times you changed your upper control arms every time you hit a bump in the road

... when you own four 15mm sockets (or is it 14mm? might be, I forget), and 3 of them remind you of the last few times you changed your upper control arms every time you hit a bump in the road

The extensions with locking keepers are your friend:wave:

I actually got mine out with a coathangar and some cursing. I know people whose sockets are still hiding in their frame rails though :roflmao:

The extensions with locking keepers are your friend:wave:
duct tape.

I actually got mine out with a coathangar and some cursing. I know people whose sockets are still hiding in their frame rails though :roflmao:

image_2889.jpg

or

ShowImage.aspx

I can get em out in a couple of minutes now, lots of practice :D

Back