• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

When your rocker panels look like swiss cheese but your floor has no visible rust!

The wife will not drive it.

You have to move it out of the driveway so you can take pictures of the kids, because they don't want the heap in the picture.

When you have the hood up, and the neighbors ask "What's wrong with it now?"

When you go to the head you read NAXJA on your internet capable phone...

When your favorite jeans have various XJ stains , holes & drag marks in them...

Last edited:
When your XJ billows blue smoke out the back, you stop to get out and the first thing you realize is you're wearing your NAXJA shirt :doh:

You spread owning an XJ like an STD.

I just got someone else to buy one.

i am responsible for 3 of my friends now owning XJs.

and i have 4 now.........

you know you own an XJ when your wife buys a roll cage for your 1st wedding anniversary. god i love that woman

When you have one vehicle that's got 284,000 miles on it ('89 XJ) and your DD that has 87,000 ('00 Ranger) and you have to take the XJ to work cause your DD won't start.

When you hit a skunk on the way to work and you think the skunk smell is an improvement over the burnt rubber/fuel/oil smell. :eek:

You spread owning an XJ like an STD.

Sounds about right, Dad had two that he bought for work use, then my sister bought one for her first vehicle and now I own one......

When you don't have to use a jack to change the oil. Try that in a Civic.

Used ot be able to pull that off with the Lebaron I had, untill I got fat enough I couldn't get my gut past the chin spoiler:rolleyes:

When you go to the head you read NAXJA on your internet capable phone...

So I'm not the only one who surfs here on a cell phone.........

When you have one vehicle that's got 284,000 miles on it ('89 XJ) and your DD that has 87,000 ('00 Ranger) and you have to take the XJ to work cause your DD won't start.

When you hit a skunk on the way to work and you think the skunk smell is an improvement over the burnt rubber/fuel/oil smell. :eek:

I'll have to think about that next time I drive Dad's '90.........

Sounds about right, Dad had two that he bought for work use, then my sister bought one for her first vehicle and now I own one.......
what sounds strange is that your sister caught it from your Dad then you caught it from your dad or did you catch it from your sister?????? :wow:

either way it sounds very Pensiltuckey :gee:

:laugh3:

...when you show your Jeep to the new neighbors before you introduce them to your wife and kids.

This is my Jeep. It may be muddy half the time.........................oh and this is my wife and my kids! :D

When you have an '08 DD and your XJ is in storage... and you are throwing money into the XJ to get it back on the road so it can be your DD again.

Update: 1 alternator and 1 serp belt to go :D, plus a full cluch fluid swap

That's the saddest thing I've read today.
she wanted nothing to do with the jeep except to sell it and we both love our child and never would try to seperate one from the other, we are both great parrents but she is a crappy jeep owner

Back