• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yo Grimm!!! PMs are full!!!

Well you obviously don't know Grimm !!!
:D

It would be an honor to meet someone from his stature. :thumbup:

Our newbie, Mr Mall, tried unsuccessfully to get to 100 posts over on the Yacaipa GTG thread. So he thought he would add to his post count in this thread.

My posts were not merely about post count. It was to help contribute (i.e., advertising the M&G in other several forums) and gather avid enthusiasts who share a common interest. I will do anything out of my way to help cashless and make any event a go. In speculation others have done the same and I can vouch for such efforts.

He really has no idea who he is messing with ... does he boys?!?

Yes, I have no idea. :laugh3:

Nothing personal dude. :cheers:
I got a kick out of how you played the carnival barker recruiting people.
Come to the MnG in Rancho at the wings place.
Then I will at least know who I am talking smack about :D

It appears by that time my Jeep will no longer be in my possession. Will you be making the trip to Yucaipa?

It appears by that time my Jeep will no longer be in my possession. Will you be making the trip to Yucaipa?

for the love of god can you please stop talking like such a pretentious douchebag!
gtfosmiley.gif

keep it up and ill unleash skwerly on your ass.
smileysexsmiley.gif

Panties in a bunch? :rolleyes:

Edit- This is my last post with this thread before this breaks down into udder retardedness more so than it already is.

Last edited:
Panties in a bunch? :rolleyes:

I would bow out gracefully now and go on to other threads with my black-lettered posts. These guys aren’t the kind you want to mess with, and have been long time friends and supporters :).

[FONT=&quot]I don’t know ya, and I have nothing against you, but let’s play nice. Maybe wax your Jeep, or put some Armor-All on the 29s so it looks nice.

[/FONT]

Back