• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YJ Frame Serial Number

Dan1990XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I hope that some of you with YJs could possibly help me out, I need to find the serial number that should be on the frame for the girlfriends 1990 YJ. We put a new frame under the old tub and now to register it we need to have the serial numbers to prove that the new frame wasnt from a stolen jeep. Thanks for the help in advance, I really appreciate it.

Dan1990XJ said:
I hope that some of you with YJs could possibly help me out, I need to find the serial number that should be on the frame for the girlfriends 1990 YJ. We put a new frame under the old tub and now to register it we need to have the serial numbers to prove that the new frame wasnt from a stolen jeep. Thanks for the help in advance, I really appreciate it.

Where did you buy the frame ?? OR get it ?

I got the frame from a friend who owns a junkyard, it was free he owed me one, so because i got it from him I did not get a receipt or anything. Now the State Police need records showing them the parts I "bought" and the serial numbers off the parts, so i need to find the serial numbers so my buddy can write me up a receipt.

Hope someone on here knows where it is. It is confidential information and Chrysler nor any government agency will tell you. Trust me, I just went through it.

Back