• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yep, it has been awhile

EricT

NAXJA Forum User
after moab, it turned to winter here in Idaho and I think the XJ spent more time between Driggs, ID and Alta, WY than anywhere else. After getting a little scared from doing a 360 on one of the passes in the snow, got my tires sniped and that is about all the I have done since October. Well except for snowboarding every chance I got.

As some of you know, I have a track jetta. Did a few things to that on weekends that I was home (500# front and 275# rear springs, new r-compound tires). Also just recently took it to Summit Point in WVA.
P5070058.JPG

As you can see, I had some slow cars holding me up.

Also bought a daily driver jetta coupe 2 weeks ago for when I finally get home from being away.

3_27_LR_coupe.jpg

Just thought I'd ya'll a little update.

Holy hell Eric good to finally hear from you again. Incase you don't remember its been about 3 years...lemme refresh your memory...

Tidewater Fourwheelers meeting, Green XJ....

I finally joined the club after procrasinating for a while! :D

I see you still have your track jetta. I thought you rolled it...

or so I heard...

How you been man? And when are you coming back east? :D

Nice coupe!

I just picked up a '91 1.8L/auto Digifant coupe.

best $20 I ever spent!

(I spent $30 on the GLI trunk spoiler... one piece of molded rubber on the car cost more than the car itself :laugh:

JnJ said:
Thought you got lost in the wood up north and some fury critter was chewing on your bones.
PM'ed you back.

Nope, just doing some snow surfing in the clouds.

032804%20022.jpg

this is how the XJ looked most of the time while I was in the mountains
010104%20001.jpg

oh yeah, forgot, I bought one of these too

021404%20010.jpg

Back