• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yeah boy!!!

Got an extra room? haha.

saw the pics u sent me - looks great cory. let me know when u need the help movin, & i'm sure we can rustle up a few peeps to help out. congratulations to both of you
terry

thanks all...we wont be moving in until about april...but once we get all settled in we gotta let the neighborhood know just what their in for with me moving in over there....

wow congrats! 115k, you could never get anything near that price where i live, looks like a sweet house and a killer deal.

Awesomeness, congrats! Sad to see an XJ leave 29 though...;)

PS: When'd you get married? I knew you had a g/f but didn't know she was your soon to be/current wife; but then I have been known to be a retard sometimes...:D

Congrats it's a huge acomplishment to buy a house. Really if you think about it in most countries it's a sighn of wealth to own a home and it looks like you are buying in at a great time

Back