• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YAY! Parts for sale

shawnhancel

NAXJA Forum User
Sold the jeep, heres what I have left. Ive attached prices but Im open to offers and trades. I will ship everything but the T-case, however I can be persuaded to deliver it just about anywhere really, long as you're willing to compensate. And I really don't want to do PayPal, rather keep my finances to myself and not let uncle Sam know about it.

NP231J, SYE, 6 gear planetary, wide chain and gears, 2 wheel low, master rebuild kit. Seals haven't been installed incase you want to open it up to verify whats in there. 850

IRO track bar and drop bracket, double shear. New body side joint. 125

OME leaf springs, 3,5 inches medium duty. 3 out of 4 bushings installed. I bent the inner sleeve on one, so the rubber is there just not the sleeve. 200 for the set

ACOS coil adjusters never used all here 175

Johnny Joints. B/O

aluminum 3 fan shroud. B/O

Flex A Lite fan controller 50

Speaker kicker pods 100

HP30 shafts, long and short, new joints B/O

AW4 filter B/O

I also have some odds and ends, old thermostat (it worked I only replaced it cause I was in there already) a gasket for same. Plugs, wires and a distributor cap with the tabs knocked off. Again that all worked when removed, I put in back in 180 cause I was having an off day. May find more to add later. I also have parts for a 2.8 liter VW/Audio engine.

email me for more info [email protected]

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shawnhancel1/library/Jeep Parts for sale

Throw me a number out there for a red letter package deal on the springs, shafts, and filter. I'm around 2 hrs from you so we won't have to bother shipping anything. I'll shoot you an email as well just in case you don't check in here for a minute.

@ jeepguy. They're new, never installed, never even threaded in. Wasn't the right size so never used them. Pics are in the file attached. The part number is on the box, if you can't find the measurements I'll get them for you. I think it's worth mentioning, rebuild kit is in the box to...

Oh, also have 27 spline Corp chromoly shafts. B/O

Leafs, filter, shafts are gone.

Speaker pods gone

Still have a lot of these parts, so I'm going to bump this up...

Back