• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ya gotta love this....

Both my grandfather and father were both Army , my brother was a marine , so of course he had the big lip of the family .

That was until I joined the Airborne INF , In three months I had more qualifications than he did in three years .
Signed up INF , went airborne , pre-Ranger ( RIP ) , Air Assault , EIB , then signed up 5th group SF .

At that level , its not unusual to sit down and have an MRE with a Recon marine , Isreli SF and a Delta force guy all talkin'
crap to each other , all in good fun , because when the shit happens all weapons are pointed down range .

Thanks ladies , for dropping us off in the hot zone safely , allot of my boys got home because of your bravery and
skill at piloting . They now can spend time with their families .

Besides , the female pilots gave us something to remember whilst being thrown into the sticks . Gave us something to look
forward to in the field . Sometimes we forget what we are fighting for when the mud and the blood gets thick .:patriot:

Both my grandfather and father were both Army , my brother was a marine , so of course he had the big lip of the family .

That was until I joined the Airborne INF , In three months I had more qualifications than he did in three years .
Signed up INF , went airborne , pre-Ranger ( RIP ) , Air Assault , EIB , then signed up 5th group SF .

At that level , its not unusual to sit down and have an MRE with a Recon marine , Isreli SF and a Delta force guy all talkin'
crap to each other , all in good fun , because when the shit happens all weapons are pointed down range .

Thanks ladies , for dropping us off in the hot zone safely , allot of my boys got home because of your bravery and
skill at piloting . They now can spend time with their families .

Besides , the female pilots gave us something to remember whilst being thrown into the sticks . Gave us something to look
forward to in the field . Sometimes we forget what we are fighting for when the mud and the blood gets thick .:patriot:

just for you manche:

DSC00709.jpg

Personally I don't give a damn male/female, gay/straight. If you can fire your weapon effectively and do your job who cares.

I was a combat MOS and had a narrow point of view, then I became a REMF but I can see the entire battlefield now. Everything is connected and each job needs the others.

The line of combat support /combat MOS has been blurred. I was an MP and I went on 270 Combat patrols in northwest Baghdad. MP's are "combat support" though we were out looking for a fight. We have a Medic (Combat Support) yet he carries a rifle and assists in gaining fire superiority.

Combat support stopped being support when the front line stopped being a line.

Last edited:
Back