• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ya gotta love this....

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
I know those of you who have served in the armed forces love to take jabs at each other's branch (in jest mostly).

And my niece who is a Navy SeaBee loves to cut down the USAF. And I have heard other's do it as well...

But you gotta love this.

SrA Polly-Jan Bobseine is a Journeyman in the 823rd Security Forces Squadron at Moody AFB, Georgia.

Airman Bobseine was named Air Combat Command’s Security Forces Flight Level Airman of the Year. She deployed to Iraq and conducted 187 days of high-risk operations. Her participation in 45 offensive missions helped cut indirect fire attacks on Balad Air Base by 95 percent. Airman Bobseine discovered an improvised explosive device at an Iraqi polling center and quickly evacuated and secured the area for explosive ordnance disposal teams. While at Kirkuk AB, she was selectively chosen for off-base operations and conducted more than 100 combat patrols covering 63 square miles. She executed 12 traffic control points, providing critical weapons trafficking deterrent. Her patrol discovered a large munitions cache and provided security for EOD demolition.

Striving for warrior knowledge, she earned Marine Jump Wings, completed Air Force Sniper School, the US Army Air Assault Course, Combat Life Saver Course, and rigorous US Army Airborne School. Airman Bobseine has 30 flight hours toward her private pilot’s license. She is also an active volunteer, logging 30 hours for a cancer research organization and more than 50 hours caring for combat wounded.

Airman Bobseine entered the Air Force in 2003. After completing security forces training she volunteered for her current position, which is a special duty assignment within the security forces career field.

Airman Bobseine was chosen out of more than 270,000 enlisted Airmen as one of the Air Force’s 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of our servicemen and women.....:patriot:

Last edited:
Congrats to your niece man! As always thanks to all who serve this great country! :patriot: If It wasn't for this Damn muscular Dystrophy I'd probably be in a tank like my dad was!

I'll see your 1/4 carat with three chocolate ice cream cones.
3- IDF (Israel Defense Force) women off duty.

buying_ice_cream.jpg

That was a pose for that pic, and I'm sure that's why she's all dolled like that. But that gal is freakin' hard core!

they looked like that even in Kirkuk....and liked to lay out at the pool.

Gotta love the A/F tho....I used to use their washers and dryers instead of relying on the LN laundry facility.

not to bash you niece but thats all fine and dandy, its still the airforce so it whatever. she is more than welcome to come with me to the 'stan in about 2 months, US Marines, 81mm mortar platoon

not to bash you niece but thats all fine and dandy, its still the airforce so it whatever. she is more than welcome to come with me to the 'stan in about 2 months, US Marines, 81mm mortar platoon

his neice is in the navy....that chick is A/F

"Her participation in 45 offensive missions helped cut indirect fire attacks on Balad Air Base by 95 percent. Airman Bobseine discovered an improvised explosive device at an Iraqi polling center and quickly evacuated and secured the area for explosive ordnance disposal teams. While at Kirkuk AB, she was selectively chosen for off-base operations and conducted more than 100 combat patrols covering 63 square miles."

'Nuff said....

And yeah, my niece is U.S.N. only reason I included that fact is because we are very proud of her......

I had hoped this wouldn't turn into a pissing contest... I just wanted to say thanks to all who serve in the U.S. armed forces.....

"Her participation in 45 offensive missions helped cut indirect fire attacks on Balad Air Base by 95 percent. Airman Bobseine discovered an improvised explosive device at an Iraqi polling center and quickly evacuated and secured the area for explosive ordnance disposal teams. While at Kirkuk AB, she was selectively chosen for off-base operations and conducted more than 100 combat patrols covering 63 square miles."

'Nuff said....

And yeah, my niece is U.S.N. only reason I included that fact is because we are very proud of her......

I had hoped this wouldn't turn into a pissing contest... I just wanted to say thanks to all who serve in the U.S. armed forces.....

It's not really a pissing contest (however some people make it so) It's kind of a friendly ribbing thing go bash on other branches...9 times out of 10 we dont really mean anything by it. Ask shelbyluvv....i rag on him all the time about being USMC....he rags on me about being in the Army....i rag on timmy about USMC. I cant think of any active duty navy or A/F guys on the board presently otherwise i'd include them too.

Yeah have fun in the sandbox. You do know those big boats go to party while you are living in a tent, right?:explosion

Back OT: Id hit it!:kissyou:

Striving for warrior knowledge, she earned Marine Jump Wings, completed Air Force Sniper School, the US Army Air Assault Course, Combat Life Saver Course, and rigorous US Army Airborne School.

Agreed, well most likely depending on the rest of her.

I would wager she is in pretty good shape. hasta

combat life saver course is 3 days in a classroom....and all marines go through the US Army Airborne school to receive their wings.

but yea...in order to do airborne you haveta be a pretty decent runner....for excess of 4 miles....in formation.

That's all fine and dandy, but you can keep that job. I like mine just fine.

Back