• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJGrl moving on.....

XJGrl

NAXJA Forum User
.....its been a fun 11 years with my XJ, but I recently decided that I was not giving her the attention that she deserved anymore. I handed her off to the son of one of my friends here in Las Cruces yesterday....bitter sweet for sure.

Anyway.....just thought I should post something here while I was thinkin' about it.....hopefully will be in a fun little E. Bronco by the end of the week. New, different, orange..... :D

Then:

ShoeCreek2.jpg

Now:

DSC_0012.JPG

Later this week.....

0617091656.jpg

I am terrible with change, but I am trying to hold it together!!

Thanks......

Emily "XJGrl" Davis

Last edited:
I love the early Broncos. They are getting as rare as early CJ's to find.

I love the EBs -- always have --

She is a 1973 with a fuel-injected 351, D44s front and rear with disk brakes, detroit rear, ARB front, auto tranny (key for me), not an ounce of rust.......and, the best part is, with a can of maroon spray paint I can make her HOKIE colored!! Ha.

That is the only truck I would trade my XJ for.

That is EXACTLY what I said when I met the guy selling this Bronco -- and when I said that, I didnt even know he had the Bronco for sale!! Signs.......

Saw one in 99 at OK 4 wheel drives RocKrawl, guy had refitted it with all aircraft gauges and map lights, bright yellow.

Darn, Girl ! First you move West,Then you give up the XJ---what next?

Be careful out there---

Wayne

It DOES have a 9" rear -- once a bonehead, always a bonehead. Just brought her home for a few hours since my money doesnt clear my account until tomorrow. Feels really weird to drive something new -- I am shakey. I dont know how she works and whats normal and whats not. Ahhhh!!

Thanks for all of the messages tho!

M

Good luck with the Bronco they sure are nice.

Didn't realize there were more people over in this area. Maybe I'll see you on the trail sometime.

Good luck with the Bronco they sure are nice.

Didn't realize there were more people over in this area. Maybe I'll see you on the trail sometime.

I have been here for almost 2 years -- relocated from DC. Never got the Jeep out much due to "disinterest" I guess. Sad, but true. Send me a note if you like -- would love to chat.

M

Back