• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJDB Hacked Again?

Kejtar said:
That's not russian...

You're right - it's Turkish.

HeavyMetal said:
wow what is the purpose of people doing that? especially to XJDB which is an obscure site in the scheme of things

The target's usually irrelevant to them. Whoever's administering the site left something open or unpatched that let it happen; think of it as a crime of opportunity. XJDB likely wasn't the only one affected; it's not uncommon for a single machine to host literally hundreds of domains. There's a good chance they were all hit.

That particular group appears to have been mildly busy in the past 24 hours or so from what Google has to show for them.

Last edited:
91 Jeep Project said:
Your search - "İMHATİMİ DÜZENLİ ORDU" - did not match any documents.........:dunno:

Weird... Works fine for me in Firefox and IE. You may not have multilingual support enabled, which could cause it to break. I've edited the link above; try it again and let me know if it works.

91 Jeep Project said:
Nope still didn't get it.

Bummer. My only suggestion at this point is to try installing multilingual support and see if that fixes it. Here's a search with the non-Roman characters replaced with Roman ones, but I can't guarantee it's as accurate as the first. Both searches contain a lot of 'vote for us' type of links, though there are some of their actual hacks still in there.

Strange, Billy doesn't look Turkish.

CRASH said:
Strange, Billy doesn't look Turkish.

He may not be, but I'm sure he knows a few of them.....

billy_bath.JPG

Back