• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ stuff

mrbilly2783

NAXJA Forum User
Items that I acquired over the years and had plans for but decided to sell instead.

- D44 shafts: came out of a 87 d44, nothing wrong but could use bearings. $40

- triple electric fan from dirtbound: brand new never used and comes with all hardware. $200

- 4.2 crankshaft: will update with casting number asap. $150

- HO head: will update with casting number asap. $100

- 99' intake: pulled from jy, will throw in a throttle body as well. $80

- 4.2 stroker kit: includes rebuildable HO block, HO head, 4.2 crank, 99 intake w/ TB, and piston rods. $400

- Thule spare tire mount bike carrier: holds 2 bikes, used but all in good working condition. $40

I might be leaving out other items, but I'll add them as I find them in my garage. Most items are obo, but dont waste your time with low ball offers. Email me if interested and if you would like any pics. Don't need to sell urgently, just trying to pass on to someone that will use it. I'm located in Moreno Valley, but I go to Anaheim about every other week. I accept paypal. thanks

abe
[email protected]

how many counterweights are on that crank? the counter weights are the bigger lobes there is either 8 or 12 big ones.

Do you have 2 of everything or is that prices for each or as a package. I might be interested in the package after you get more info on the parts. Id ve interested in teh 3727 crank also.

I'll take the D44 shafts if you're willing to either hang on to them or someone can train them to the LA area for me. I'm stuck on the other side of the country for 3 months.

If not, no big deal.

Incoming PM on engine stuff.

Back