• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Stuff - Just sold XJ...

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
Sold XJ so these need to go!

Brand new MORE steering box brace

55 obo + ship

custom air intake with heatshield - uses rustys air tube and I have a brand new oil less filter from rugged ridge that goes with ... heatshield was made by a member here - fits great and seals well against hood.

70 obo + ship

HD Engineering Shackle relocation brackets... I think they are welded up + bolted together for more strength - used for 2 months - painted black with normal wear and tear

60 obo + ship

Rubicon Express HD 4.5 leaf springs - great shape some light surface rust but have I think maybe 2k miles

200 obo for the pair + ship

Bored smooth TB spacer with 1 gasket and bolts/ spacers.

20 obo + ship

Rock Krawler adjustable track bar - HD and solid stock - lightly used with adjustable heim - good bushing - looks to be for up to 7 inches of lift...

75 obo + ship

Used first gen Rock Krawler long arms - just arms and no mounts or heims - has bushings at axle end - solid stock - super beefy!

75 obo + ship

And some more coming... Pics soon.

Ooops....I guess jake is first in line. I meant to ask for a quote for shipping on the hdo brackets. 2nd I guess.

pics of the leaves? dibs

pics today for most of the parts - the leafs and shackle relocation brackets are at my buds house but i am going to get them tonight

old pic

33jiwzk.jpg

Back