• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ spotted......who is it?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
For the past 2 or 3 days I have seen the same XJ in the same place every morning. It's a maroon limited (renix era with 4x4 badge not decal) on 33's or 35's winch bumper with lights, spare tire holder on rear bumper up high behind back window, metal taillight boxes and what looked like a D44 with a nice cover. It's an older guy from what I can tell (been dark and raining in mornings). Anyone know him? He's been on 55 south getting on 5 south. Is he on NAXJA? Just curious because it looks pretty damn nice.

Sounds like Mike Lysik (mikeyl). I know that he drives between Yorba Linda and San Diego pretty often. And he IS older. :laugh3:

Yea, you're too young Andy.
But some of us..........

Sounds like Mike Lysik (mikeyl). I know that he drives between Yorba Linda and San Diego pretty often. And he IS older. :laugh3:
I think Mike was having some issues with his rig a few months ago. So I hope it is him, as that would mean it's better now!!

yup! that's me. now my commute is yorba linda to aliso viejo! darn, i was hoping to avoid the older guy moniker, but i'm going to be 52 this year, so it's true! lol, it looks nice because of the dark and rain! what are you driving?

I've passed you two or three times this week but I doubt you saw me staring from my little lowered car. haha

I take 22 to 55 to 5 south everyday about 6:45am and headed back home about 3:45pm

benzingarage.jpg

Back