• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj - sidesteps,wrap around grill protector,light bar,lower rocker covers (cheap)

wdyer14

NAXJA Forum User
I pulled these off my 1999 when I sold it and never got around to using them on my 2000 so I need to clean out my garage before I move.

2 - smittybuilt side steps for 4 door mint condition black w/ hardware
$50 plus shipping

1-wrap around pushbar and grill protector good condition black I believe I
have all the bolts and tabs,but it's been sitting awhile so you may need
a trip to ACE for a bolt or two
$40 plus shipping

1-dick cepek lightbar -black- gutter mount w/4 generic lights and all hardware
good shape $25 plus shipping

2- lower rocker panel covers diamond tread pattern painted black great shape
$15 plus shipping

I can send pictures just PM me and paypal is prefered.I can also arrange for pickup if your near Chattanooga,but I'm moving to Charlotte Thursday so it needs to be quick

I would take the sidesteps in a heartbeat if no one else takes them. I'd paypal you tonight.

Just so I am not forgotten, I did ask about the steps first. I am just waiting to see some pics.

BTW where in Chattanooga are you. I could just come by and take a look and decide. I will be down in Hixson tommorrow.

dspilot said:
Just so I am not forgotten, I did ask about the steps first. I am just waiting to see some pics.

BTW where in Chattanooga are you. I could just come by and take a look and decide. I will be down in Hixson tommorrow.
My bad, I wasn't trying to force you out I just figured if you guys didn't want them for some reason I'd jump on em. That's a good deal even though some people don't like them.

dspilot said:
Yeah, I am figuring they are at least a little bit of protection until I can fab up some sliders.
I really want them more for the step part but yeah they would probably help the rockers a little bit. Mine are too rusty to care though.

Back