• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Shell

smokeyyank

NAXJA Forum User
Throwing out a feeler. Basically my XJ is on jackstands and not going to get worked on anytime soon. I have too many projects and this XJ doesn't align with them. Here's the skinny, its a 93 4.0, auto, about 25k on the rebuilt engine with a bunch of other newer parts; cooling system, starter, fuel injectors, ignition system, WJ steering pump and Durango box and other nic nacks. It doesn't have wheels, axles, suspension ( I do still have the 3.5 RE SA kit) or steering linkage, but other wise everything else is complete. Body is rough and could use some chopping, but nothing crazy bad. Would be a great candidate for a buggy type build or you could still keep it as an XJ. I do have a clean title for it. Before I stripped the underside it ran and drove. Figured before I start stripping it to part out would see if anyone wants to buy it whole. I'd be looking to get somewhere around $1000 mark depending on what you wanted, but am open. Also willing to trade for MJ/jeep parts. PM me any questions.

20170423_132115_zps7hvfdeaa.jpg

Some of the other items on there that are included I forgot to mention.
-Extended SS brake lines
-IRO Double shear track bar
-RE Quick disconnects

Geez, I dont even have that many pics in photobucket. Ill load one later.

Last edited:

Back