• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj parts garage sale!

RZOSETH

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of used RE leaf packs were 4.5" of lift not sure about now around 2 years old need some new bushings on the shackle side would be good for bastard packs $40

I have an adjustable Rough Country track bar with stock frame side bracket, used for about 7 months. Good for about 6-7" of lift. $20

2 inch Rough country Shackles have seen better days a little bent up but can be hammered back into place $10

rear glass passenger and driver side no chips or cracks. just some stickers $20 each or both for $30

Please consider trac bar sold/ I can pay pal immedietly please provide me your pay-pal email to send you the money sir!

Elquapo had a pm before you responded on the trac bar if it falls through its yours.

franky xjboy has first dibs if he doesnt take them they are yours.

Alright, I can send money online or have cash on sunday. Either way I need them and are 100percent on buying this from you.Thank you! 719-217-5541 Anthony
Just let me know whats the easiest way for you for me to get you this money@!!!!

Back