• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts for sale: colorado

atfrith

NAXJA Forum User
I've got some used parts that i bought to put on my XJ but never got a chance to put them on because i slid on some black ice and crashed my jeep and now i need to scrounge up some money to help fund my new jeep that i'll be looking for soon. So heres what i have: (oh, and i can email pics to whoever wants them)
-Rubicon Express fixed upper AND lower control arms (i believe they came out of the RE 4.5" superflex kit however the uppers don't have the flex joints, just bushings)
200 for all 4 control arms (+ shipping)
-Rubicon Express Adjustable Track Bar (not heavy duty) The person i bought it from included his stock mounting bracket on the end which he already drilled out to make the track bar fit, and i will leave it on as well which means you won't have to do any drilling, simply replace ur stock bracket with this one.
100 (+shipping)
- Rusty's 3" aal's. When i bought them the guy left them in his stock 01 leaf packs for me and i just replaced my old saggy 1990 leaf packs with his 01 packs with the AAL already installed. So if someone has an older jeep like mine and needs some 3" aal's but thinks his springs are too sagged, i'll just send you the 01 packs with the aal installled, otherwise i can remove them if you want to save on shipping
50 (+ shippping)
Any questions feel free to ask.

dibs on the 3"aal with 01 packs. 50 bucks sounds like a good deal. let me know about shipping to 15211. thanks

If something happens to previous buyers, I will get in line for the AAL's. Shipped to 98597, 98501 if a business address would be cheaper.

I'm in Westminster, Co. And no i don't have any tow hooks and the control arms are not adjustable, they are all fixed. Gregclimbs: someone from colorado4x4 is in front of you for the trackbar, if he backs out then its yours. I'm not planning a trip to moab though, haha, i did get him a quote to kansas for UPS ground shipping and its only like 11 bucks. I'll get you guys quotes on the shipping for the AAL and packs and pm each of you. thanks

Now that i think about it, those leaf packs with the AAL are DAMN heavy. It will probably cost a pretty penny to ship those suckers, even UPS ground, hell it might even cost as much as im asking for them, haha. I can still get shippings quotes if you guys want but are either of you close to colorado at all?

Yeah i just weighed those suckers and they came in at 81 pounds, and according to ups.com with ground shipping that would run 119 dollars, haha. Which is insane.

Westminster, that's in Denver is it not? (pretty close)..I go to C Springs quite a bit with work... dont know when the next time will be.. but if those AAL's are still there, i'll snag them!
I'll keep in touch!

OUCH!!!! I knew it was too good to be true..lol Well I am gonna look for a leaf pack locally and see what I can come up with. Thanks for looking into it for me and someone should get a great deal. THanks again

Ya rock hard, it is pretty close to denver, its north west of denver. I did some more calculations and if i shipped the two leaves seperately it would still be 30.88 or somewhere around there per leaf to ship.

hmm, that sounds better. did they give ya a true 3" above stocl with those 01 packs? I still may be intrested. THanks

like any AAL, they will sag, but i had't measured them in awhile. But here are some pics of what the rear looked like withh 31s and the ALLs
AUT_3651.jpg

and when i had stock size tires:
AUT_3639.jpg

cosnowrider: i just measured and i got about 15-15.25" from center of eye to center of eye.

If the uppers and lowers are a MATCHED SET according to the chart below, I will buy the set for the $200. Bill-93XJ

XJ Control Arm Lenghts

LIFT---- LCAs----- UCAs

Stock- 15.75"--- 15.00"
2"------ 15.92"--- 14.88"
3"------ 16.09"--- 14.92"
4"------ 16.33"--- 15.03"
4½"--- 16.47"--- 15.11"
5"------ 16.62"--- 15.21"
6"------ 16.97"--- 15.44"

Back