• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj parts 4.5" coils, shackles, long arms, ect.

justjeep94

NAXJA Forum User
I still have the parts below. New prices too.

-ARB locker with compresser $450 or with the dana 30 (welds aren't great but has a little truss type thing welded on it.) $500 obo

-RC 4.5" leafs $sold

-RC 2" shackles $45

-31" tires not on black rims (the tread on front is bad but the backs are great.) On some chromish type rims. $60

-3 link long arm set up(homemade well built, it comes with all three arms and crossmember with 2 lower control arm mounts.)- $500

-doors/hatch/fenders/front assembily red- $150

-track bar I'm not sure if it will work on xj but I don't know- 40

-Tcase makes weird noise in 4 wheel drive. - $30

-Front driveshaft- $25

-Rc coils I think 4.5" - 60

-coil spacers- $20

-stock rear shaft- $5

Rear shocks 6" to like 9"s of lift - $25

Rear glass on the back 2 windows tinted- $20

Stock front shocks- free

Re: xj parts 4.5" coils, long arms... (new lower prices)

-ARB locker with compresser $380 or with the dana 30 (welds aren't great but has a little truss type thing welded on it.) $450 obo

-RC 4.5" leafs $sold

-RC 2" shackles $sold

-31" tires not on black rims (the tread on front is bad but the backs are great.) On some chromish type rims. $60

-3 link long arm set up(homemade well built, it comes with all three arms and crossmember with 2 lower control arm mounts.)- $450 obo

-doors/hatch/fenders/front assembily red (will sell separate just make and offer) - $140

-track bar I'm not sure if it will work on xj but I don't know- 25

-Front driveshaft- $25

-coil spacers- $15

-stock rear shaft- sold

Rear glass on the back 2 windows tinted- $15

Stock front shocks- free

got pics of the 3-link setup?

-ARB locker with compresser $450 or with the dana 30 (welds aren't great but has a little truss type thing welded on it.) $500 obo

-RC 4.5" leafs $sold

-RC 2" shackles $45

-3 link long arm set up(homemade well built, it comes with all three arms and crossmember with 2 lower control arm mounts.)- $500

-doors/hatch/fenders/front assembily red- $150

-track bar I'm not sure if it will work on xj but I don't know- 40

-Tcase makes weird noise in 4 wheel drive. - $30

-Front driveshaft- $25

-coil spacers- $20

-stock rear shaft- $5

Rear glass on the back 2 windows tinted- $20

Stock front shocks- free

do you still have the coil spacers? and front driveshaft?

Sold most parts. Still have coil spacers, front drive shaft and the 3 link set up. And red doors (power) red hatch, red fenders. I think thats all the parts I have left.

Sold most parts. Still have coil spacers, front drive shaft and the 3 link set up. And red doors (power) red hatch, red fenders. I think thats all the parts I have left.

ok cool. i might need the front driveshaft to replace my rear once i lift it, and might need the coil spacers depending on how my jeep sits after i lift it. What size spacers are they?

Back