• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ makes top 10

Just imagine if AMC had taken the Eagle and run with it.

We could have the AMC WRX
(of course, considering the WRX started out as the Impreza, It would probably be the Pacer WRX. :D )

They show it starting in 1974 but the same body Wagoneer began back in like 1964. It was a family suv 20 years before they became popular. I had a 66 and it was a nice truck.

Thats the pic from the quadratec catalog.

It's kind of stupid that they consider the fsj, the xj, and the zj(wj, etc.) all to be the "cherokee".

Thats the pic from the quadratec catalog.

It's kind of stupid that they consider the fsj, the xj, and the zj(wj, etc.) all to be the "cherokee".
Yea i know, that kinda pissed me off too. If the name is all that matters, why didnt they include the Lib? Thats a Cherokee, just only in export markets. I might have to write a letter o complaint.
We all know that the Fsj and the GCs are a flop compared to Xjs. Xjs were the original trend setter in SUV design...

After reading the article, looks like it was written by somebody who's lucky if they can figure out how to put the key in and start a car, then figure out how to put it in drive and/or reverse to get it moving.

Back