• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj main leaf...

Is it possible to add all but one the leafs out of a donor leaf pack to the exsisting one?? if so, how much lift you think that would net??

XbajajeepX said:
Is it possible to add all but one the leafs out of a donor leaf pack to the exsisting one?? if so, how much lift you think that would net??
Only one way to know.

Where should I get the springs clamps for the packs??

another question on this topic, the main leaf on my jeep is bent down on each end, and w/ the 2nd and 3rd leaf of an S-10 and the stock jeep helper, i got around 2.5 inches (was really saggy when i got it, 265's almost touched the wheel flares at ride height) what kind of jeep top leaf should i replace my existing one with?? any special leaf from any package better than others??

Up Country leaf pack would be the best main leaf replacement. You will pick it by the longer than stock bumpstops it will have fitted if pulling them from a yard. You might want to think about using a main leaf with the eyes cut off to properly support the main leaf to stop it sagging in the first place.

I dont have either of those.....Any other ideas for clamps??

Back