• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj junkyard eyes

Pat94xj94

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunately looks like my 1994 jeep needs a new 4.0 ive been looking around on the internet but would like to know if any of you have seen one at the junkyards around here.

Don't know the condition, but I was at Ecology in Oceanside two weeks ago and noticed that they had at least 3 XJ's with 4.0's in them...maybe worth a call.

Don't know the condition, but I was at Ecology in Oceanside two weeks ago and noticed that they had at least 3 XJ's with 4.0's in them...maybe worth a call.

theyve always got the xjs! im always finding ones marine kids leave in the barracks parking lots or some shit with parts left on em.

As others stated ecology, Or if your down for the trip there is a jeep specific yard in otay mesa. They have atleast 20 xjs sitting there.

As others stated ecology, Or if your down for the trip there is a jeep specific yard in otay mesa. They have atleast 20 xjs sitting there.

You talking about Hard Rock 4x4? Every time I've talked to them about parts they were crazy expensive $$$.

You talking about Hard Rock 4x4? Every time I've talked to them about parts they were crazy expensive $$$.

Oh, Ive known the owners family for awhile so I was never really exposed to there full prices. I tend not to go there though its too far. But Last resort they will for sure have anything you need.

Back