• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ heater core--make $ here!

charlotte to here is prolly 5hrs lol so pretty far....I'll start it next monday, got a small trip at the end of the week and don't wanna end up with car apart n down.

Oh wow, your pretty far from me and Tim. If you want I'm sure either one of us wouldn't mind PMing your our #'s and if you need anything just call. There is a great step by step write up on here somewhere. The other thing is you do not have to take out the steering column. The dash will slide over it.

so i gave CLR a shot hoping itd do the trick....let it soak for 15 min then flushed like crazy...no dice. maybe give it 1 more shot tomorrow and let it soak for a few hours.

Didn't think that stuff was good to use in a vehicles cooling system...

i only used it in the heater core and made sure to flush out well and had baking soda to neutralize acid too so not like it got into rest of the system.....not like it could hurt it really, not like it gets works now. lol

Back