• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 rear axle for sale in Sac $250-300!!!

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Per my post from 2-3 months ago: there is still 1 more dana 44 axle in a dark red burgandy 87' laredo at James Autowreckers. It has 160K miles, auto with 3.54 gears, looks to be in good shape eventhough the xj looks like it was in a rollover. This is the 1 I saw on 2 other occasions within a year period or so that I've been going to that yard. Ask for Brad and tell him the Big guy sent you. I told him I'm in the cherokee club and people should be coming his way soon. You should be able to get it for $250-300 if you play Brad right. He made me go looking around the yard for another dana 44 xj before he would pull the 1 for Nate because he just got it in and it still had the engine in it. I was to see the dana 44 in a very clean xj limited as I came into the yard, both dana 44's have limited slips in them too. Get it quick, I want to see this in 1 of my xj bros rigs and not in this yard anymore, come on guys 1 of you wants 1. Cannot beat the price. Yes that's right at James autowreckers in Antelope off Antelope rd 2 yards down from J&W who want $850 for a dana 44 xj axle in there yard less than 100 yards away!!! Jeep is in the right fenced yard when you come into the place behind the parking lot fence. Sorry for the long post, but I hope to make someone really

Troy

Back