• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 rear axle 1000$

pympfoot

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 44 rear axle from an XJ for sale. It currently has Yukon 4.88 gears and has less than 10k miles since full rebuild by gaylons drivelines in Lehi. Diff is full of Amsoil and has a rock crusher diff cover with lube locker gasket. Its taking up space in my storage. Serious inquirys only, no trades please.

Pete.
503-740-2603

LOL. sorry, i forgot to mention that. Its locked with a lockrite locker. Its in my storage, Ill get pictures at my next earliest.

hmmm..... this is almost exactly what i was going to do to my d44 that came out of a mj. This may save me a lot of time, headache, and money... now to find a grand...

I would also be willing to knock the price down a bit if someone has some decent steering linkage to do a partial trade with. Mine is shot and needs replaced ASAP. popping like a mofo.

I hate google when it remembers who was logged in previously. The last post was mine. I bet you can't guess whose computer I logged in from.
Popping like a mofo? I am not sure how to take that one!
I would also be willing to knock the price down a bit if someone has some decent steering linkage to do a partial trade with. Mine is shot and needs replaced ASAP. popping like a mofo.

Due to a bad turn of events that has recently come about, I really need to move both of these axles. Price reduced for rear to 700$. offers definately entertained.

Back