• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Classic Rims FS NJ B/O

gtlegg

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 Jeep Cherokee Classic rims ( 'icons' i think? ) i believe they are 16x7 and lug pattern 5x4.5

they have 32x11.5x16 Micky Thompson Belted Baja HP tires on them.

im using them until my new rim and tire set up gets delivered, then i will have these off my Jeep

i will take best offer for them, i dont need any more stuff laying around the garage.

Last edited:
i can get you pics tomorrow. im going to sell them with the tires on them, but cant part with them until my new set arrives.

the tires also have some wear, and some side walk cracking, but dont leak.

These should be the rims...which are very nice

yea thats the rims, thanks for the pic, i havent gotten around to taking some yet, only difference i have MT belted baja tires.

i hate to let these rims go because i really do like them, but i wanted a 15 inch steel rim for cheaper tires, and backspacing.

My 16" ford rims are too tight on the hubs of the XJ, I'm in need of 16" rims...I need to know what you're looking to get and if you'll ship just the rims. If you haven't bought your 15" rims, I have my set of stock aluminum 5 spokes maybe we could work something out that way too.

Back