• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ body lift

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
Spent the weekend in the 'thriving metropolis' of Crown Point, IN this weekend, helping Kid4Lyf deplete the reserves of Cabo Tequila in IN, strip his once proud rig, and prep for a new set of legs.
sm1.jpg

Who says you can't put a body lift on an XJ?
Maybe a 'subframe' option, to get rid of that pesky t-case drop?
sm2.jpg

Nice and portable now!
sm3.jpg

Stay tuned.

That poor Jeep.

It was so pretty before AZ.....

CRASH

What is withe the hellas pointed up so far in the air. Does he need to look at the trees?

PFunk242 said:
What is withe the hellas pointed up so far in the air. Does he need to look at the trees?
Those are set up perfectly to work with the seventies hotrod rake I'm designing into the suspension.

4x4forlife said:
Kid... Looks like you need a rear window? I have a tinted one from a 94 if it will fit and you need it?
Thanks, that'd be cool. Anyone know if a '94 window will fit a '99?

kid4lyf said:
Thanks, that'd be cool. Anyone know if a '94 window will fit a '99?

Yup. My '97 has a window from an older XJ that belonged to RockReady's dad. I was surprised that the tint even matched!

I have the replacement hula girl :wave:

kid... when would you like it? im only about an hour 15 away do u want me to ship?

oh yea once you get all the kinks out of the new XJ body lift.. let me know i may want one but mine id like about a 2' one....

4x4forlife said:
kid... when would you like it? im only about an hour 15 away do u want me to ship?

oh yea once you get all the kinks out of the new XJ body lift.. let me know i may want one but mine id like about a 2' one....
No hurry, obviously it's not going anywhere for a while. Next time you come out bring it along.
The 2' lifts are about 85% done.
I'll let you know.

cool ill bring it next time...

yea let me know cause i really want to clear some monster tires with good flex. be sure to make them work on my dana 44 and dana 30. who needs to upgrade axles..

Cabo is good, when you can find it fresh. For a real treat try Don Julio, fresh, or Ricia... With the latter, you won't even notice the body lift...

--ron

PS: Got brkts, thx agn! Sup with incommunicado?

Captain Ron said:
Cabo is good, when you can find it fresh. For a real treat try Don Julio, fresh, or Ricia... With the latter, you won't even notice the body lift...

--ron

PS: Got brkts, thx agn! Sup with incommunicado?
I've had Julio and Petron. Still prefer Cabo (chilled) for smooooooth.

lesslimited said:
I have the replacement hula girl :wave:
Cool, the old one had a coil spring bobble hip that was starting to sag. I'm thinking of going to a long arm torsion bar on the new one.

kid4lyf said:
Cool, the old one had a coil spring bobble hip that was starting to sag. I'm thinking of going to a long arm torsion bar on the new one.

Ah yes... The MWC Hula Girl.... She's popular at Midwest Luau's....

147-4799_IMG.jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
Ah yes... The MWC Hula Girl.... She's popular at Midwest Luau's....

Hey! That's Beezil's coconut bra she's wearing!

Back