• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT lift springs

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade my bigger springs for your smaller springs.

Currently I'm running Skyjacker 8" lift coils up front. I'm interested in a 5.5"-6.5" coils, preferbly the Skyjacker 6" ones since i like their spring rates but I'm open to different ideas.

Out back is the matching Skyjacker 6.5" leafs and 1.5" shackle. I'm interesting in a 4"-5" leafs, preferbly some RE 4.5" leafs or other aftermarket leafs, not really interested in a bastard pack. Shackle may or may not be re-used when I build my shackle relocation brackets.

The springs are in good shape and are netting me a true 7.5"-8" when loaded with my tools, spare parts, and full tank of gas. I've found these to be great springs if you have aftermarket bumpers and carry a bunch of stuff. they seem to perform better and flex better with some extra weight on them.

any interest in these? will also just sell them too if you dont have springs to trade.

heres how the jeep sits, fully loaded

2zgu539.jpg

I doubt if you'd be interested, but my XJ is sitting on 4.5" rough country springs with 1.75" spacers. I don't know what kind of leafs are in the rear, but they provide about 4.5" of lift and I've got them sitting on a 1" lift block to level things out. I'm looking to go a little taller when I put the 8.8 in the back of my XJ. Here's how it sits currently with 33s.
XJWrenching003.jpg

I have some 5.5'' RE springs to swap for your 8'' ones if your interested...Then I could not have to use the puck spacers to get my height.

Back