• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtt. 35x12.50 procomp m/t

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
35x12.5-15 procomp m/t. 1500 miles on them. even, minimal wear. great condition, no plugs or patches. looking to trade for some other mud terrain type tires in equal shape. maxxis bighorns, wrangler mt/r, trxus m/t. not looking for any used junk. these procomps have a production date of 3407. which means they were made inthe 34th week of 2007. will condisider straight buyout for 600. im in no rush so dont expect the price to drop or to talk me down. lets trade!

IMG_2272.jpg

^^^^^^taken two months ago^^^^^​

phonepics029.jpg

aetnasept108001.jpg

^^^^^picture of them taken labor day^^^^^ they are still on my jeep. my alignment is perfect. they perform great offroad! just looking to try out some other tread patterns.
radials only!

still here

bump. have like 2400 mile on them, still have sipe slits on the lugs. looking to trade the wheels and tires for equal wear 33's with black steelies. lets talk. will include chrome center caps.

Hey Juan, you got any recent pics? I have a set of 34" ltb's with a couple hundred miles on them and one wheelin trip to Tellico. They only measure out at 33.6".

have anything more street friendly than ltb's ?

want some 33-10.5. and i dont want those abominations.

sorry , 33.12.5 anybody?

I have a set of 32x11.50x15 Buckshots on White steelies. The treadwear is minimal, I bought them in or around January of this year and don't drive outside of Knoxville. Don't know if 32's are tall enough for you, but I will trade if you would like

Thanks,
Brian

had 32'' bighorns earlier this year with the same lift. maybe i should have kept them. but i am not into the buckshots tread. thanks though.

man i would love some 33'' m/tr's........or truxus m/t's

you may be on the short list. mtz's would be nice.hint hint.

MTZ's are nice...

i have a goal of trying to get these gears in and aussie the front and run 33's.

make an offer on the wheels and tires.

I've got 4 33x12.50 bfg mts with about half tread plus an off brand 33x12.50 AT spare with good tread.

They're on aluminum american eagle rims 5x4.5 somehing like 3.75" bs but I'd be willing to work out something if you just wanted the tires.

im really wanting to sell all 4 for 600. 90% tread left. no plugs, patches, no chunking. i have some toyo tires that need to be paid for.

Back