• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT; 2000 cherokee for 99 or newer grand cherokee

I think you might have more luck if you lowered your asking price. That's a clean XJ though!

Have you considered changing the panels or getting a body kit to make it look like a ZJ :laugh3:

6000 OBO come on people great jeep clean and runs great i just really want a zj i was just to impatient when i bought this to wait for a zj and now i see one that i really loke hopefully the guys will want to trade me but if not i really would like to sell this so i can buy his jeep

6000 OBO come on people great jeep clean and runs great i just really want a zj i was just to impatient when i bought this to wait for a zj and now i see one that i really loke hopefully the guys will want to trade me but if not i really would like to sell this so i can buy his jeep

99 or newer makes it a WJ, the ZJ was 93-98
My dad has a REALLY nice 97 ZJ that he's been thinking about selling. only 87,000 miles, up country options, skid plates, tow hooks, it's a 4.0L with an np242 i think. Its a brownish color with hints of green, looks real nice... let me know if you're interested and I can talk to him about it.

im not trying to be a jerk, but i think your price is kind of high for a turdy, and no lockers, and stock bumpers... Seen more built rigs go for less. Clean jeep though. GL on the sale.

i know i will sell mine for 5000 now so come on guys lol
and sorry but i have gone in places where others were using lockers. just depends on how you drive in some cases.

i know i will sell mine for 5000 now so come on guys lol
and sorry but i have gone in places where others were using lockers. just depends on how you drive in some cases.

I think he meant from a value standpoint. Bump for you and GLWS or trade. :cheers:

Back