• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS 33x12.50 Firestone Destination M/T w/ ProComp 1059

At first I thought (because NTW kep jew'ing up the orders and sending me COMPLETELY wrong rims) that they were 10 inch rims (base on eye f'ing). After measuring with a ruler I found that they were actually 8.

My new tire will be a 10.50 so I didn't plan on running a 10 on a 10.50. No one bit on the previous offers so I decided screw it, isn't worth junkyarding old rims for more than what brand new $100 rims cost.

Hence I'm keeping them.

I have finally successfully swapped lifts and I have tires on the way in the mail.

$525. Also posting on a local yardsale web site here.

I imagine they won't be around long.

caozm3.jpg

hopefully ill be able to get these by mid next week if everything works out as planned and u still have them by then

No one else on any site is biting. My guess is 15's are too small since most got with a 16 or 17.
Mid next week I should have my head reinstalled and the lift back on... and hopefully I don't develop any weird electrical problems with the SAFCII and XD-16/LC-1.

Back