• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: xj 4.0 4x4 built or not

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
im lookin to buy myself another xj when i get out of boot camp, my old 86 2.5 aint holdin up anymore. ill have a ton of cash to blow as of august 1st. if if its stock, i can buid it with the suspension compents off my 86, if its built ill sell my old stuff, money is not an issue, reply here, pm, or email me at [email protected] thanks guys hope to hear from someone!

I have a 1990 2dr 4wd laredo that I'm selling. Its got 3" Old Man Emu lift kit and Old Man Emu nitro charger shocks. Exhaust runs through a hollowed out cat and magna flow muffler. I can trade it out for a Flowmaster if you prefer though. I have 4 american racing rims, 4 rock crawler rims, 4 31x10.5 futura all-terrain tires, 4 31x11.5 wildcat EXT tires. Its got $600 bucks worth of stereo in it that I will list if you are interested. It runs great. When I bought it, we had the lifters, camshaft, fuel injectors, spark plugs, spark plug wires, fuel filter, air filter and alot of other stuff done to it. Its got 140,000 miles on it. My parents are asking $3500. Let me know though. I need to get rid of it, insurance on 2 jeeps is killing me....and I need new tires on the other jeep.

-Kevin

i myself got a red 1990 xj laredo 4x4 4dr power windows. 4 inch lift 33 inch swampers. built in air compressor. custom front and rear bumpers. custom rock rails. full size safari roof rack. optima battery. magnaflow. great interior. missing headliner. 184K on the 4.0L I6 runs great. plus many extra parts! $4500 obo. you can call me if u want (408) 306-0813 im in cupertino, ca. -andrew

awesome, i sent out PMs, this is exactly what i was hoping, keep em coming guys, if you have pics post em or send em to [email protected] , i really appreciate this.

i have a 90 XJ Limited. It has a custom 12 inch lift long arm 3 link lift. 9 inch coils with a 3 inch spacer and all leaks out back. custom rear and front bumper. Front is made to mount a winch. custominboard snorkel. the exhaust is a glass pack to a 40 series flowmaster. I am running 36.5x14x15 ground hawgs on 15x10 black rockcrawlers. most of the carpet has been torn out and bedlinered. I have a set of home made rockrails that you will have to weld on but they come with the truck. It has the hack and tap slip yoke eliminator kit and custom driveshaft from southbay driveline. Bushwaker fender flares. I have taken the doors off and started on making canvas doors for it. I also have a fullsized 14 bolt 10.5 FF with most of the parts for disk brakes minus the caliper brackets that you can have with it. asking $4000.00
for some reason i cant post a pic but if you email me i will email you some.

Back