• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: TJ flares

rweaver138

NAXJA Forum User
got pulled over today and gotta have some flares on and inspected in twenty days, dont feel like dumping money on some gay bushwackers. TJ flares seem to be the cheapest option that look halfway decent

set of four rears would be nice, but ill settle for two rears and two fronts if need be

let me know what you got

try a set of 96- flares, rear will bolt on unless youve cut out back, frt you can drill new holes for, tj flares suck

try a set of 96- flares, rear will bolt on unless youve cut out back, frt you can drill new holes for, tj flares suck

agreed tj flares suck, in fact i think all flares look fugly

how much wider are the 96- flares than 97+

agreed tj flares suck, in fact i think all flares look fugly

how much wider are the 96- flares than 97+
i honestly dont know, but there basicly the same with as tj flares i have frts you can have not sure if i still have rears layin around though, hopefully i can remember tomorow after work to look

might as well give it a try

ok update this post looking for

TJ flares

OR

96 - flares

i have 2 frt flares off my 95 and 1 rear(i cant find the other) there yours if you want em

if your xj is black ill trade your stock fenders for mine with tj flares on em

Back