• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB stocl trim rings and center caps

KaiserMan

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for stock chrome and black center caps and trim rings for the styled steel wheels shown below. Need five of each.

jeep2.jpg

Have any cool parts to trade? I've got some on my comanche now. Wasn't planning on parting with them but might if you want them. Still have the turbine wheels? I like those...

this is off topic but is that a factory paint job in that pic?

and i have some but they are just black, so in not sure if they are what you are looking for. and I only have 4.

Yeah, I still have them but those are my summer wheels. I've got FSJ Wagon turbine wheels. The early ones.

Was looking for some for the comanche. Not sure if I have all the center caps but my wheels and trim rings are in good condition. I was going to scrap them when I found a set of nice turbines if you want to wait.

this is off topic but is that a factory paint job in that pic?

and i have some but they are just black, so in not sure if they are what you are looking for. and I only have 4.

I'm not sure if it is. I just greabbed the pic off line becasue it showed the wheels decently.

I'm going to hold out for the chrome and black centers, thanks though.

Carmelo, if I don't find anyting else I'd be interested in your rings. I'll keep my eyes out for some turbines for you as well.

Back