• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: stock suspension parts in good condition

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
Buddy of mine just picked up a low mile 98 XJ...from Chicago. The body is pretty cherry but there is quite a bust of rust underneath(luckily nothing structural) and most of his suspension components are pretty ugly. He is going to be keeping the jeep at stock height(maybe 2" down the road) and going to be keeping it clean. Here's a chance to clear out that side yard or shed! We are looking for:

stock front coils
stock rear leafs
f&r sway bar links
f&r shocks

Also looking for:

Front disc brake dust guards
non warped rotors
97+ rear bumper metal section no dents

I have stock coils and I believe a set of stock leaves here in Grass Valley area. I'd recommend new shocks in stock length, but I'm sure I have a set of used ones off my 2001 XJ.

Any trades for 3-4" lift coils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I have rotors, dust guards, sway links for front and a full sway bar with mounts for rear too.

Also if you need lower control arms I have a set with good stock bushings too.

I'm looking for 3-4" lift coils front and rear for a TJ, but coils for XJ work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got coils, maybe links, maybe shocks, backing plates are a waste IMO, but I think I have some of those too. Maybe rear bumper. Depending on which rotors are required (I think 98 could be 50/50 on type.) I have later model rotors. Even some decent used pads.
Buddy of mine just picked up a low mile 98 XJ...from Chicago. The body is pretty cherry but there is quite a bust of rust underneath(luckily nothing structural) and most of his suspension components are pretty ugly. He is going to be keeping the jeep at stock height(maybe 2" down the road) and going to be keeping it clean. Here's a chance to clear out that side yard or shed! We are looking for:

stock front coils
stock rear leafs
f&r sway bar links
f&r shocks

Also looking for:

Front disc brake dust guards
non warped rotors
97+ rear bumper metal section no dents

We are good on everything in the original list other than the rear bumper.

I don't recall if I have a late model rear bumper but I have an early one with brackets

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back