• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB stock size xj/zj tires

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
My wifes co-worker just got took on a 1995 ZJ ($2800 for 1995 ZJ Laredo with 175,000miles). It has the 242 and 3 different sized tires on it. I told her to limit her driving and I'd look around. So.....anyone have 215 or 225 or 235/75/15's? Just need 4 same size/same brand tires. She is moving to Palmdale in a week and is a single mom so cheaper the better. I've searched CL for hours!!!

I have three up in my garage in Escondidio. I am going there tomorrow. Make ya a killer deal they are on stock steelie star rims. You can go with or follow me there. BC me your tellie..

The ZJ uses a 249 full time tcase not a 242, they have a viscous coupler inside that likes to go to shit. I have one in my backyard with a bad coupler in it if hers ends up needing parts from the odd size tires being on it, free if needed.

The plastic clip on the top corner could be broke three out of four corners are just pop on and off the main headlight housing. I have bulbs that come with the head light the corners and markers no bulbs. I f hers are faded sun beatin mine are buffed up as much as could be and much clearer than before. If she needs these there hers.

I have three up in my garage in Escondidio. I am going there tomorrow. Make ya a killer deal they are on stock steelie star rims. You can go with or follow me there. BC me your tellie..

I found her a set on Craigslist. We are going to look at them tomorrow morning. THANKS!!!

Back