• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb stock rear end and leaf pack

Hey thanks a ton everybody that made this happen! Got the rear and leaf springs yesterday! I owe you guys a favor, so don't hesitate to ask!

hope you like the fairy yellow diff cover on that 35, for the record, it came that way painted from the dealership... PREVIOUS OWNER stuff....

xjclassic2k: thanks for pickin the stuff up and hauling.

hope you like the fairy yellow diff cover on that 35, for the record, it came that way painted from the dealership... PREVIOUS OWNER stuff....

xjclassic2k: thanks for pickin the stuff up and hauling.
suuuure! :) It's cool, I won't judge haha, thanks a bunch buddy, it is going to end up down your way so maybe you will get it back:). I owe oyu one, let me know if you ever need anything..,,within reason:D

:thumbup:
Thanks Mike, same thing, those spring may end up down your way, so maybe you will get them back:D.

pullling a d35 this weekend. 373's in it. on some shitty flat 3.5" leaves that are litterally seperating!
your welcome to it, but i'm in the 760 area.

Back