• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB...Stock Dana 30/35 or 30/8.25

Stukboy

NAXJA Forum User
I am in need of a set of stock axles for a 2001 XJ 4.0 Auto Sport.
The cheaper the better.
The Jeep is in Hackettstown NJ so anywhere between Central PA and NJ for pick up is fine.
I am also planning on being at Fall Carlisle in Carlisle PA next weekend. I can get them there as well.
Let me know what you have and where you are.
Thanx, Stukboy

I have a D30 in Lansdale, PA that is actually from an '01 Sport. Technically it belongs to my wife, but she sold her XJ and I have 4.10's in mine now so it's less immediately useful to me and just sitting around with new ball joints waiting for a home. I'm out of town from tomorrow through Sunday evening but PM me if you're interested and we can work out a price and a time.

--wp11

Come to think of it, I also have a D35 from my '98 Classic, also stock gearing. Additionally, I have the matching lock-right autolocker (not currently installed in the axle) that I might consider selling with the 35, which made my wheeling life a lot better when I was running the 35 still.

Come to think of it, I also have a D35 from my '98 Classic, also stock gearing. Additionally, I have the matching lock-right autolocker (not currently installed in the axle) that I might consider selling with the 35, which made my wheeling life a lot better when I was running the 35 still.

Sorry, I made a mistake about the locker--it's an Aussie locker for the D35. The one I mentioned above is for a 29 spline Chrysler 8.25 rear.

Back