• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Shackle relocation brackets or 1" shackles

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
Just seeing if anyone has a set they don't need anymore. I need another 1" of lift in the back to match my new coils up front. Let me know what you have!

Go to the junk yard and pick up a set of Dodge Ram shackles for $5. They'll give you about 1.5".

I don't know that it matters. I just pulled mine off the first one I saw that had the bed removed because they were the easiest to get to!!

I don't know that it matters. I just pulled mine off the first one I saw that had the bed removed because they were the easiest to get to!!

Ok I'll see if I can find some. I have to hit pull-a-part anyways to swap out a WJ blower fan that didn't fit quite right from a slight variance between years.

My concern is getting the ride height of 9 year old RE 3.5" leaf packs with brand new RE 4.5" coils. So accounting for sag the Ram shackles might work but the front end will also be receiving a winch bumper and then later even a winch.

Well, for $5 or $10 for a pair of shackles, you can afford to make it work "for now" and then reassess when you upgrade your armor/recovery.

Back