• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: NP242

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Need a later model 242 to put into my XJ. Needs to be 23 spline and in working order. I'm in DFW area, but don't mind driving a bit.

Still looking. Junkyards up here are useless so far.

Id need a crossmember/skidplate for 231s as well. More $$$

Stop being a pussy and get an atlas

Those are a little out of my budget. And by little I mean REALLY out of my budget. Maybe someday though.... I really wish I could say Ill order one tomorrow. lol

Still looking.

Might be getting one on Saturday. We'll see!

Will do!

Ed or others. If I buy a used NP242 on Ebay how do I insure I get one that will work in my 2001 Sport? I see different letter designations and such. OK yes I'm a dummy ;)

Just buy the one that says STAK or ATLAS II on it and it'll fit.

Ed or others. If I buy a used NP242 on Ebay how do I insure I get one that will work in my 2001 Sport? I see different letter designations and such. OK yes I'm a dummy ;)

Just as long as you get a 242 from a '91 and up it should work.

And it ended up being a 231. Still looking.

Found one on CL from an 89. Guess I'll pick that up and swap over the input shaft from mine. I didn't want to do that, but I guess I'll settle.

:new:
Good lord

The guy selling it seemed like he knew what he was talking about but he thought it was a 242 since it was in a ZJ. I don't know why I didn't ask for a picture.

Back