• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: MJ shackles

I think I have some old rusty ones that came off the ugly truck.

I'll look.
They'll need new bushings at the very least, and last i saw them they were ugly, but solid.

Take a look and see if you can find them and snap a pic if you would, if they're solid, it's nothing a wire wheel can't fix. Thanks

I have found out that late 90's Ranger shackles are almost identical and are readily available at your LAPS.

looked for them this weekend. Didn't find them. I may have pitched them during spring cleanup.

that's when I saw them last, but I can't remember if they went scrap or not.

If you're not in a hurry I can pull the ones off the parts jeep this weekend, they should be in decent shape.

For some reason I didn't get a notification that there was a reply. I still haven't ordered any and was close to ordering some IRO, but let me know if you have them. Thanks

No problem, just checking in. Planning a flat nasty trip for Labor Day weekend, just working on my checklist for things I need to do beforehand. Lemme know.

Back