• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: JK brakes

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
front: everything from the knuckles out. including hubs, stubs, calipers and rotors, abs speed sensors, the knuckles, the whole 9 yards.

rear: everything... rotors, calipers, brackets, the whole deal.

let me know if you guys see any of this stuff up for sale anywhere. :eyes:

Just an fyi but the hubs and stubs are different between the Rubicon and the non-Rubicon. This way if you get them from separate sources you are aware.

Just an fyi but the hubs and stubs are different between the Rubicon and the non-Rubicon. This way if you get them from separate sources you are aware.

Not that I am aware of. I have a set of outer knuckles, hubs, and ball joints off of a JK dana 30 and it is all a direct bolt on for my JK Rubicon 44s. All JKs use 32 spline outers.

Not that I am aware of. I have a set of outer knuckles, hubs, and ball joints off of a JK dana 30 and it is all a direct bolt on for my JK Rubicon 44s. All JKs use 32 spline outers.

I stand corrected. I could have sworn the difference was 30 vs. 32 spline. But some quick research shows the 30 and 44 both have 32 spline outers. :dunce:

Back