• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb: jeep parts!

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
1. I need drivers side front and rear armrests that are attached to the door. Grey in color.
2. 4 matching good stock size tires
3. 4.0 motor 91+
4. Aw4 trans 91+
5. Headliner with sound bar with no rips or tears.

I may have door armrests still somewhere in the garage.
Also have 2 stock steel wheels/tires.

Nice Jeremy. The gfs moms jeep needs these parts. Let me know if you can find em

Sorry I had 400 messages and had to delete all of em since my membership expired. Send away.

Thanks man, but I need stock size tires!

What kinda mileage? And how much you looking to get?

I hope you don't live in Phoenix Arizona lol

Sounds like a solid tranny. At this time I'm not looking to spend more than $200 on an aw4. You should be able to get $450 for it though with that low of miles.

I have a 91 I'm parting out. The 4wd transmission is going into the 95 I just picked up as part of the 2 to 4wd conversion, but I'll have a motor. It ran strong, only took it wheeling, changed the oil once a year. I think it's at about 180k on the odometer. PM me. Problem for you is that it is in San Diego and would have to be trained north. Starting tear down this weekend.

I picked up a trans yesterday. Thank you though!

Oh...turns out they had a post for that...

JeepPartsForSale013.jpg

JeepPartsForSale014.jpg

JeepPartsForSale015.jpg

Back