• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: in IL/WI/IA/IN

Mullet Man

NAXJA Forum User
i'm trying to set my Jeep up for recovey this winter, then come spring i will be throwing a larger lift under it. there area few items i am after and thought i would see if anyone on here had this stuff for sale possibly.
i'm in northern IL just south of Rockford and just west of Dekalb, i will travel a little bit for the right price/parts.

1. 2" receiver shackle.

2. 8,000-10,000lb winch, possibly with fairlead. looking to spend under $400 used, or i would just spend ~$200 extra and buy a new Superwinch.

3. front XJ tow hooks and mounts.

4. might be interested in a front winch mount bumper for the right price/model. otherwise i'm just gonna buy a Detours backbone.

5. also possibly interested in other miscellaneous recovery items, good HD snatch straps, HD pulley blocks, etc. etc.

if you've got and willing to part with it, let me know, i have the cash to buy.

thanks

i made my own reciever shackle out of stock here at work a lil heavy buy not gonna break lol. i could whip you one up. i am in michigan though but UPS comes to my shop everyday. PM me :)

yikes, pm returned.

kmanxj5050, sounds interesting. only issue i have is the clevis' i use are narrow opening type made for high line powerlines, i would hate to get one from ya and have my clevis' not fit over the opening. would like to see a like none the less.

bigbadwolf54, i might be acquiring a front hitch, leaving no need for the hooks. but if it doesnt pan out,do you have hooks for the brackets by chance?

EDIT: couple other things i am looking for are '97+ black grill and headlight bezels, in good not cracked conditon.

Back