• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB - HP Dana 30

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
In need of an HP Dana 30 housing, preferably non disconnect, but not a big deal if it has one.

I only need the housing.

Thanks in advance!!!

Also, if anyone has any, or knows of a junk yard that has any WJ knuckles, hook it up as well!

Last edited:
I've got a housing that I bought off a member here. It's got aftermarket lca brackets and an aftermarket passenger side uca bracket. Payed $80. I'd let it go for the same.
Curt

I have a Tera flex knuckle For Sale with a drag link.

I haven't made the time to research it yet, but will it accept WJ brakes? Or another bigger brake setup?

Thank you!!

I've got a housing that I bought off a member here. It's got aftermarket lca brackets and an aftermarket passenger side uca bracket. Payed $80. I'd let it go for the same.
Curt

Do you have pics? Which LCA brackets are they (are they HD?)?

Will run standard xj setup.

I am really wanting bigger brakes, so I will have to pass.

Thank you!!!

Curt

PM back at yah!!! Very interested!!

Back