• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Front End Parts

LessThanJoe

NAXJA Forum User
XJ got hit on the Mass Pike and insurance totaled it. No internal damage so just looking for some body parts if anyone has any available.

97+

Need:
Header Panel
Driver Side Fender

Would also probably buy if all together:
Passenger Side Fender
Hood

Ideally Moss Green but all colors are an option, just need to get this back on the road legally.

Let me know what you've got, located metrowest but will travel depending.

smash1.jpg

Last edited:
Moss green is the lighter of the two greens right? I'm parting out a dark green 2000 in Revere, hood is black (long story) but the fenders are green, grilleand headlight surrounds are black too.

It's the one in my profile pic for a reference of color

Moss should be the darker green, emerald was the more tealish green. I'll grab the paint code off the door when I go outside. It's "PJN Moss Green Pearl Coat"

Def interested in the fenders and header then. The hood really only has a small corner mark, so its not necessary.

Last edited:
PG8 is my paint code so it's a bit off. not sure how close it is but if you're interested I got em

I guess they changed it 98-00 but it's worth it to come take a look. Even if it's off a bit it's definitely better than getting something like red or white. I'll PM you for details.

Back