• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Factory Tinted Hatch Glass with defrost pre-97

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for the factory smoke tinted hatch glass from a pre-97 XJ. Apparently, very few XJ's in this time came with factory tint on the hatch. It is available as replacement glass however. I am hoping that someone might see one in a yard somewhere around town. If you locate, will you please respond? Otherwise, I will be tinting it with film...trying to avoid that route. 97+ will not work for my application. Thanks!

Limited models came with them and I've seen some 2 door laredo's have them.....I just recently finally found one for my limited. Pm hypoid he seams to find them like no body's business and even has the numbers that should be stamped on the glass for reference

The hatch glass, tint identifier outlined in red:

PARTS DOG 189a.jpg

I saw one today. It is a Carlite brand, but the number is the same.

PM sent

I need the body and bumper molding for mine too if u see any
NO gold stripes for you today!!!! :laugh:

No, I didn't see any, forgot all about them until you posted. My Mrs wants the gold stripes, I forget that also. :greensmok

Back