• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: electrical cooling fan

HA1RY DANGL3R

NAXJA Forum User
i am desperate here...... I'm looking for a stock electrical fan or one that will fit in it's place. also looking for a shroud for a stock mech-fan that's not broken and screwed back together like mine currently is ;)

no taurus fans please, as I already have one and I cannot seem to get that sonovabitch to fit... :dunno:

I think I have a spare e-fan. The bottom tab is broken, but easy enough to fix/install still. I live in Pismo, so it would need to be trained down, or shipping at your expense .

I think I saw one at the pick-a-part in Adelanto that looked good. That was about a month ago, but it's close enough to you to check out. It was the one on 395 on the North side of town on the very outskirts.

Leep, how much do you want?

Reedster, thanks for the heads up, I am going to have to check that out!

Also, a bunch of my buddies and i are going to deep creek this Saturday and it would be nice to see some other XJs out there.. bbq'n, drinking some beers, and doin some wheeling.... it will be a good time. if you are interested, hit me up

Leep, how much do you want?

Reedster, thanks for the heads up, I am going to have to check that out!

Also, a bunch of my buddies and i are going to deep creek this Saturday and it would be nice to see some other XJs out there.. bbq'n, drinking some beers, and doin some wheeling.... it will be a good time. if you are interested, hit me up

I forgot what I paid at the yard for it, anyone know what they get at the yard ?

I am going to the river this weekend, BBQ'n drinking some beers and doin some skiing...

I forgot what I paid at the yard for it, anyone know what they get at the yard ?

I am going to the river this weekend, BBQ'n drinking some beers and doin some skiing...

not sure what they get for them at all the yards.... but about 2 weeks ago i paid $30 for a taurus fan (which i decided not to use) from the new yard off of Santa Fe in Hesperia... Also Napa quoted me 80 something for a brand new one, and it was in stock in VV which was tempting...

i can pick it up tonight... let me know..

What time are you headed out there? I might have time in the morning, but I am busy in the afternoon. Thanks for the invite.

What time are you headed out there? I might have time in the morning, but I am busy in the afternoon. Thanks for the invite.

early in the AM and stay thru the lunch time most likely... if you are interested shoot me a pm and we can exchange numbers...

and no problem on the invite, i am new to NAXJA and would like to get to know more XJ guys in my area..

I have an electric fan out of a 2000. It's the 10 blade version. I just checked it with my 18v cordless drill battery and it turned right on. I'm not sure why I have it. I have had it in my garage for a while. I think it was one of those spastic junk yard purchases a while back. You can have it if you come and get it. I'm up in Forest Falls (San Bernardino mtns.)

Did you want the fan? After posted on this thread a couple guys contacted me that want dibs if you don't want it, but I offered it to you first. Let me know.

I'll take it.... how far are you from the 215 ill be in that direction tomorrow and Sunday.... feel free to call me tomorrow and we can schedule a meetup. Seven 6o 64six 51four-nine

I'll take it.... how far are you from the 215 ill be in that direction tomorrow and Sunday.... feel free to call me tomorrow and we can schedule a meetup. Seven 6o 64six 51four-nine

I will be down in Yucaipa at Skerly's and then Redlands tomorrow around noon. That's about 5 minutes East of the 10/215 interchange. Will you be around then?

Last edited:
Change of plans. I decided to run my errands today so I will not be in Yucaipa or Redlands tomorrow. I did drop off the fan at Skwerly's tonight. If you still want it you will need to pick it up at his place in Yucaipa. I think he will be gone tomorrow but he can set it outside if you plan to pick it up. Just let me know if you still want it and I will give you directions and make sure Skwerly leaves it out.

I take it by the lack of repsonse that you no longer want it?

man, i had a crazy weekend.... i may be able to pick it up next weekend. sorry for not getting back to you, but i will call your cell a bit later today and we can figure it out.

Back