• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB:electric fan

oldmemories

NAXJA Forum User
my Comanche is having over heating problems and i noticed its missing the electric fan. if anyone has one that works, please pm(i plan on rigging the fan to a switch). zip code 60031

if your junk is a 5 speed it may not have had one from the factory.

you can wire it to the renix temp switch, it goes in the radiator. the wiring will already be there.

I do. Ill dig it out n check it once over then box up n get you a shipping quote. Ill go as cheap as possible.

fan and wiring set up with relay shipping out this morning. I'll get you the tracking number tonight. Thanks.

Cheeseman-OUT!

It may alleviate the overheat temporarily, but I wheeled a MJ for years with no aux fan and it never overheated after it had the cooling system refreshed.

Looks like you've got trans lines there? auto? if so it should definitely have an e-fan.
I see that you swapped it to the open system, what year radiator? A 91 radiator has the bung for the renix temp switch.

I honestly have no clue. The guy I bought it from claimed he knew nothing about the jeep being in an accident but when I checked the car fax it had 26 incidents. Only reason I bought it was it was cheap and had little rust plus it said it had 67,00 miles on it.

But you can clearly tell the head and radiator were replaced since there is writing all over them. I wish I knew. That's why I knew something was off when I noticed multiple plugs not connected to anything that and there not being an electric fan. I was just sitting in traffic due to an accident and the dummy light came on for the temp.

then i'd suspect they did something dumb with the cooling system, or the fan clutch is wasted.

it should not even need the e-fan just sitting and idling unless the AC is on.

Back