• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Dana 44

eleduardok

NAXJA Forum User
Last thing I need on my build... Not going to spend any money on the 8.25, but would throw it in on a sale of a 44. In central Indiana, will travel, asap, to pick up. Ratio and brakes not important. Thanks Ed

Last thing I need on my build... Not going to spend any money on the 8.25, but would throw it in on a sale of a 44. In central Indiana, will travel, asap, to pick up. Ratio and brakes not important. Thanks Ed

I have just what you are looking for, 87 MJ 44. I am missing the carrier and ring gear. Make me an offer. I will post pics when I get a chance.

Damn Ed, you got jesse to post twice. That's more than the last 2 years combined. I can vouch for him though, he's good people! :D

wtf would you want to get rid of a 8 1/4 for 44? If you have a 97+ , you ain't gonna break it.

He's gotta 95. But Ed, it wouldnt take much work to find a 29-spline somewhere...They're almost as tough as a D44.

Oh, right!! I would not recommend sticking with an 8.25...if you're gonna roll tough, you gotta be rollin a D44!

Back